If a tree falls in the woods and no one's around does it make any noise? If you refuse to acknowledge a date or an event does it cease to exist? I guess that's how ignorance is bred.
If I refuse to think of today as a day that means anything will it go away? Or am I just lying to myself and postponing the inevitable? Is the issue the ostrich effect? Head in the sand but if the sand moves or you'll need to come up for air eventually.
I will be the first to admit that I don't follow politics closely. It is not for a lack of understanding or low intelligence, but rather a want for ignorance and bliss. I am an optimist at heart and I feel- I'm an optimist in body and soul as well. The depressing news of my time would fulfill the idea that "optimists die first."
No news is good news?
Lack of news is good news?
To "obliviate" is to be happy?
Today is the day.
One of three each year I dread and try not to make a big deal about and try to forget but it's still haunts me.
Mother's Day has passed. So we are on 2 of 3.


Comments
Post a Comment